Escape Rooms Terms and Conditions.
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Hour Escape Rooms Ltd(“Escape Room Owner”).
The Escape Room Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while in the venue, location or place related to Escape Room Game (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the Escape Room Game. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Escape Room management’s discretion.
Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
(1) You have expressly agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access to Escape Room Games
at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Escape Room Owner disclaims all
warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness
for the operation of the Escape Room Games. Escape Room Owner / Venue Owner does not warrant the
reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included,
used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly
waive the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental,
punitive, and consequential damages derive from such use or reliance of the description of the product,
content or material.
(2) All items including but not limited to your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage,
watches, wallet, item and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, Escape Room
Owner including the employee or agent shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your
personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage, watches, wallet, item and/or property, either within
the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings, stuff, object, luggage, baggage,
watches, wallet, item and/or property shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with
the Escape Room Business.
(3) To the fullest extend permissible by applicable law; Escape Room Owner including the employee or
agent shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, thread, safety and/or protection for
Escape Room Game. You shall be solely responsible, answerable, accountable for your personal safety,
security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy, health condition, while you participate, join,
enter, use, play and/or access to Escape Room Games. Escape Room Owner hereby expressly warn,
caution, advise, inform and/or notify that the Escape Room Game may be dangerous, hazardous, risky,
and unsafe, insecure to you and you shall be duly informed, notified and understand the underlying
danger, risk, hazard of the Escape Room Game and shall further confirmed, ensure and guard against your
body condition and personal safety for the Escape Room Game.
(4) You undertake to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete the Escape
Room Game in accordance to the instruction, command and rules specified by Escape Room Owner
failing which Escape Room Owner including the employee or agent shall have the right and power to
decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(5) You shall not be allowed to record, capture or snap any photograph, video, film, tape, audio recording
whatsoever before, during and after the Escape Room Games save and except with the explicit permission
of Escape Room Owner. If such recording activity is found within the Site, Escape Room Owner
including the employee or agent shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you
to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by Escape Room
Owner, the copyright of such recordings will deemed automatically granted by you to Escape Room
(6) You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into the Site
including but not limited to sharp object, explosive items, weapon or item deemed to be dangerous or
harmful to other visitors on the Site. In the event if such item or object is found, Escape Room Owner /
Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly
granted by you to remove and confiscate such item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to
(7) You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or intoxicated, failing which Escape Room
Owner including the employee or agent shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry
to the Site. If you are found to be under such influence, Escape Room Owner including the employee or
agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such
alcohol, drug or liquor without any compensation, remedy or damages and shall reserves all rights and
authority to take the necessary legal action to ensure reputation of Escape Room business remain intact
and guard against any risk or harm towards the Escape Room business. All losses, damages or legal costs
derive from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
(8) You shall be responsible to wear the proper and suitable attire including but not limited to footwear
and clothing before the commencement of the Escape Room Game.
(9) The company holds the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions including any of the
contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms
apply to the use by any visitor of the Escape Room Website and should be read carefully before any use:
Hour Escape Rooms does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its
website. The escape room website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify
copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from,
transfer or sell any information obtained from this website. You are not permitted to link to or use all or
any part of the Hour Escape Rooms website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory,
harmful, obscene or objectionable. You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. Hour Escape Rooms
Ltd will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information though Hour
Escape Rooms Ltd shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of
confidentiality of any such information. Hour Escape Rooms Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any
direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or
revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business
interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
(10) Hour Escape Rooms website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those
websites is out of Escape Room UK’s control and you use them at your own risk.
(11) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
(12) The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Hour Escape Rooms Ltd. You
are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Hour Escape Rooms Ltd. You
accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
(13) These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions
shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
(14) Nothing contained in any contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the contracts (Rights of
Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
(15) All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
(16) Hour Escape Rooms Ltd collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd
party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
(17) Hour Escape Rooms Ltd recommends teams to 15 minutes before the game starts. The 60 minute
timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule. The game is designed for a team of 3-10
people depending on the room booked. Drinks and food may not be brought into the Game Rooms.
(18) During the course of the game, the rooms are monitored by CCTV, this is to assist with the
enjoyment of the players and provide Hour Escape Rooms Ltd to assist where required. Hour Escape
Rooms Ltd reserve the rights to retain any recording during the games for the sole purpose of training and
(19) Hour Escape Rooms Ltd expects her visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or
indirectly to the public.
(20) Hour Escape Rooms Ltd may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or
(21) Hour Escape Rooms Ltd is entitled to charge the guests for any damage, which is intentional or
caused by misuse of items.
(22) While you are at our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt
proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees having security responsibilities.
(23) Hour Escape Rooms Ltd doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
(24) Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
(25) It is your responsibility to check that any Games issued to you are accurate.
(26) If you wish to transfer your Game(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact Hour Escape
Rooms Ltd by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game. Hour Escape
Rooms Ltd may refuse this facility.
(27) Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is
transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to
attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
(28) You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By
submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to Hour Escape Rooms Ltd that all details supplied by
you are true and accurate.
(29) You receive the confirmation of your booking via email only. Hour Escape Rooms Ltd is not sending
confirmation via post or text message.
(30) Online bookings can only be made up to 3 months in advance, exception may happen if contacting
Hour Escape Rooms Ltd via email or phone.
(31) A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 30 minutes or more. In
such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable. To re-book another slot
must be of your own expenses and according to current availability.
(32) The price (including VAT) of a game is stated on the Hour Escape Rooms Ltd website of the
(33) The price is set according to number of people in a room (maximum 6 persons) and to the timing of
(34) Bookings can be made online on the Hour Escape Rooms Ltd website, via phone, email or in person.
(35) Any major credit or debit card and also PayPal account is accepted to settle the payment.
(36) Full payment is required at the time of booking.
(37) Hour Escape Rooms Ltd is a live event so once the booking is confirmed; refunds, cancellations or
reschedules are not accepted.
(38) In case less people attending the game than it is booked for the price difference will not be
(39) If more people attending the game than it is booked the price difference can be settled upon arrival to
(40) If you need to contact Hour Escape Rooms Ltd you can do so using any of the following methods:
(41) Each Hour Escape Rooms Ltd player will be instructed before their game by their assigned local
Game Master. After learning the rules of the game, each player will participate in the game at their own
risk. Also, Hour Escape Rooms Ltd is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by game
room misuse or not following the rules described before the game.
(42) At the end of the game Hour Escape Rooms will debrief players and take team photographs, these
photos may be used in future marketing campaigns and or on social media for promotion purposes.
(43) To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker and might be asked to confirm phone
number and email address.
(44) Children age of between 9- 15 has to be accompanied at least by 1 adult per game, children under the
age of 9 are not permitted to enter the Game Rooms unless with prior agreement from Hour Escape
Rooms Ltd (please confirm prior to making bookings).
(45) Complaints regarding the company and or the game play need to be raised with the Management
team and should be received within 7 working days post the booking, management reserve the rights to
offer discounts, partial refunds or full refunds at management discretion. Complaints can be emailed to
Thank you for reading and understanding the terms and conditions. If you have any questions about
the terms and conditions, please contact us.
Wedding Terms and Conditions.
1. Confirmation of booking
A signed copy of these Terms & Conditions, E-mail or written confirmation of the booking from the Customer will be deemed by the National Brewery Centre as the Customer’s acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and confirmation of the booking being required.
2. Deposits and payment in advance
All bookings will be provisional and held for a maximum of 14 days until a non-refundable deposit and a receipt is issued to the Customer. If no deposit is received the National Brewery Centre reserves the right to release this booking.
2.1 12 weeks prior to the event a further 50% of the estimated final amount is to be settled
2.2 28 days prior to the Event final numbers and requirements must be confirmed and the remaining outstanding balance is to be settled.
3. Cancellation by the Customer
In the event of cancellation/postponements by the Customer, this must be made in writing. Cancellation fees will be applied based on the minimum numbers and Estimated total cost of the Event outlined below:
3.1 In excess of 12 weeks prior to the Event date, the National Brewery Centre shall retain the non-refundable deposit
3.2 Between 12 weeks and 28 days 50% of the total amount, determined by the Agreed minimum numbers, shall be retained by the National Brewery Centre
3.3 Within 28 days 100% of the total amount, determined by the agreed Minimum numbers, will be retained by the National Brewery Centre.
4. Changes in the number of guests
Provisional minimum numbers will be required at the time of booking; the National Brewery Centre’s minimum charges will be based on these figures.
4.1 No later than 28 days prior to the Event the Customer and the National Brewery Centre will agree final numbers. Should these numbers reduce within the 28 days prior to the Event the National Brewery Centre reserves the right to charge 50% of the charge per head for
non-attending guests. If cancelled within 7 days prior to the Event the National Brewery Centre reserves the right to charge 100% of the charge per head for non-attending guests.
4.2 In the event of reduction in numbers the National Brewery Centre reserves the right at any time to reallocate the booking to a more suitable alternative room.
If payment is to be made by either a credit or charge card this request must be made at the time of booking. Payment by cheque/cash must be made on receipt of the invoice.
5.1 In any event the outstanding balance of the account is payable by the Customer on completion of the
Event prior to leaving the National Brewery Centre, unless alternative arrangements have been agreed
5.3 The customer is responsible for the checking and settlement of all accounts.
5.3 Credit references are required for all Customers requiring credit facilities but do not guarantee credit being granted.
6. Cancellation by the National Brewery Centre
The National Brewery Centre may cancel the booking:
• If the National Brewery Centre or any part of it is closed due to fire, dispute with employees, alteration, decoration or by order of any public authority;
• If the Customer makes any voluntary arrangement with its creditors, becomes Subject to an administration order, becomes bankrupt or goes into liquidation (Other than for the purposes of a solvent amalgamation or reconstruction) or any encumbrance takes possession, or a receiver is appointed over, any of the Customer’s property or assets;
• If the Customer is more than 30 days in arrears with payment to the National Brewery Centre For previously supplied services;
• If in the opinion of the General Manager it might prejudice the reputation of The National Brewery Centre
• If the Customer fails to adhere to any of these terms and conditions.
6.1 In the event of cancellation by the National Brewery Centre, the National Brewery Centre will refund
any advance Payment made, but will have no further liability to the Customer.
7. Liability and insurance
The National Brewery Centre will not be liable to Customers or any Guests for loss of or damage to property except where and to the extent that such loss or damage is caused directly and wholly by the negligence of the National Brewery Centre or its employees or Agents. All clothing and goods which the Customer and Guests leave in the National Brewery Centre including the cloakrooms will be left at their own risk.